Standing Rules - SLO Quilters, Inc.
I. General Membership Meetings
- General membership meetings shall be held the second Monday of every month at a time and place established by the Board of Directors.
- There will be no sales by any member without approval from the Executive Board.
- Members are asked to not bring pets to the meetings.
- Elected Officers, Standing Committees, and Special Committees shall maintain Procedure Manuals (binders).
- Procedure Manuals will include Bylaws, Standing Rules, Financial Guidelines, including Committee’s Budget, Check Request forms, and Income forms.
- President shall store microphone and speaker.
- Program Chairperson shall store portable quilt racks.
- Storage shed will be used to store all unused supplies.
- Membership list may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Annual Individual Membership dues of $20 are payable by July and will be one half ($10) from January to July.
- A junior member, under the age of 18, will have his/her membership fee waived, with the sponsorship of a paying member.
- Membership shall be published in a directory and distributed in September of each year.
- All members shall receive a monthly newsletter.
- Newsletter shall include notice of upcoming meetings.
V. Door Prize
- Members attending meetings shall be eligible for a door prize.
These Standing Rules may be changed or amended by a majority vote of the Board of Directors of
SLO Quilters, Inc.
Original Standing Rules Adopted June 24, 1994
Standing Rules Revised in 2003
Standing Rules Revised & approved by Membership April 11, 2005
Standing Rules Revised & approved by Membership, August 8, 2016
Standing Rules Revised & approved by Membership, March 12, 2018